Art involves an unstructured activity, Craft involves a structured activity where children can explore and create anything keeping their goal in mind.
Learning and developing in an essential way while making something messy but in a beautiful way.
As an individual subject, it holds and supports the personal, social, moral, spiritual and creative development of a child.
- 1. Paper flower - folding the colour paper into basic shapes and cutting them.
- 2. Greeting cards - using 2 or more colour papers, decorate the front sheet.
- 3. Paper Leaf - Folding the green colour paper and cutting the edges in a zig zag manner.
- 4. Paper Bird - Drawing the image of a bird on a single colour paper and cutting along the image.
- 5. Border decoration using colour stick pens, sketches, colour pencils etc.