“NOT ME BUT YOU"
- Understand the community in which they work.
- Understand themselves in relation to their community.
- Identify the needs and problems of the community and involve them in problem solving.
- Develop among themselves a sense of social and civic responsibility.
- Utilise their knowledge in finding practical solutions to individual and community problems.
- Develop competence required for group living and sharing of responsibilities.
- Gain skills in mobilising community participation.
- Acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitudes.
- Develop capacity to meet emergencies and natural disasters.
The vision is to build the youth with the mind and spirit to serve the society and work for the social uplift of the down-trodden masses of our nation as a movement.
The National Service Scheme has been functioning with the motto “NOT ME BUT YOU” in view of making the youth inspired in service of the people and hence NSS Aims Education through Community Service and Community Service through Education.
The Programme activities will be conducted within the Institution 240 hours in a year.
- Blood donation & Aids Awareness.
- Communication skills.
- Carrier counselling.
- Legal awareness.
- Law and order.
- Global warming.
- Health and Hygiene.
- Youth sports.
The Main intention of these programmes is to identify sincere, disciplined and talented Volunteers for State and National Level Programmes.
- Visit to orphanage, and home for aged.
- Visit to home for physically challenged.
- Physical exercises.
- Village contact.
- Cultural activities.