“I DO WHAT I CAN DO.”
Enhancing the quality of life for individuals and wellness of society through volunteerism.
By integrating volunteers into the objectives and activities of society.
SERVICE IN SCHOOL
- Floor Duty
- To Assist the K.G and 1stand 2ndStandard boys.
- Cleaning the Floors after every break.
- Checking the toilets and wash places taps after the break.
- Checking the fans and Lights to switch off after the school hour.
- Arrange the chair after the programs. Settle the chairs and thinks.
- To help the boys to cross the road during the practice, Program to the St. Bede’s
SERVICE OUT OF SCHOOL
- Beach cleaning.
- Traffic control (Santhome and Lighthouse signal)
- Hospital Visit.
- Polio drop service in railway station(Mylapore)
- Orphanage and Old Age Home visit.
- Tree Planting
- Visit Amma canteen to serve the poor people.
- Service in bank, Post office, Tahsildar office
- Church, Mosque, Temple cleaning service
- “SWACH BHARAT” cleaning in central railway station.
The entire objective mentioned in the school
Service will be implemented daily
By the members of the club.
||ST. BEDE’S GROUND CLEANING
||SERVICE IN BANK &POSTOFFICE