Art involves an unstructured activity, Craft involves a structured activity where children can explore and create anything keeping their goal in mind.
Learning and developing in an essential way while making something messy but in a beautiful way.
As an individual subject, it holds and supports the personal, social, moral, spiritual and creative development of a child.
- Paper flower – folding the colour paper into basic shapes and cutting them.
- Greeting cards – using 2 or more colour papers, decorate the front sheet.
- Paper Leaf – Folding the green colour paper and cutting the edges in a zig zag manner.
- Paper Bird – Drawing the image of a bird on a single colour paper and cutting along the image.
- Border decoration using colour stick pens, sketches, colour pencils etc.